Thursday, February 2, 2012

If you read this, please pray for the people of the world.

This morning I asked the Lord, "how do I warn Your people? Who will listen? What should I tell them?  What words should I say that they will listen to?"  Shortly after, I found myself crying because most people will not listen.  I'm telling you, time is running out.  In a very short time we are going to see unpleasant changes the likes of which we have not seen before.  The "storm" is going to come much faster than we think.  It will be much more severe than we think.  If you are not prepared, it will be devastating.  I realize some peoples' definition of "imminent" is different than mine, but people, this is imminent.  Maybe not in the next 6 months or even 12, but it is imminent.  It's truly not a matter of "if" but when.  This will come to pass - in your lifetime unless your life cut short.  My only prayer is that you will hang on to Jesus like never before.  Take a hold of Him and don't let go.

I'd like to shout "peace! peace!" and whatever lovely thing you would want to hear, but that is not what's coming next.  If you believe this is false, then I feel sorry for you because you won't be prepared.  Let each one's work be revealed for what it is, whether it is of God or of the flesh.  So be it.

1 comment:

  1. it will begin in the physical. The physical will break open the spiritual.

    ReplyDelete