Friday, January 20, 2012

PLEASE WAKE UP!!

People, please, please wake up!  Our works are getting ready to be burned up. I've seen it - people really are saying, "no, this will never happen.  Things are fine!" "We don't need to prepare, we have everything we need!"  I've seen it.  I say this will all humility because I will go through this, too.  My fleshly works will be burned up.

People, we don't realize just how poor we really are.  You are not rich.  Our possessions mean nothing - nothing. Your clothes mean nothing because you are walking around bare-butt naked and don't even know it.  By the time you realize you've been stripped it will be too late.


We've got to get clothed.  I don't know how else to say it, but we've got to get on our knees before Jesus.  Wake up now - right now!  God is begging you to wake up because He loves you!  I don't say this because I'm a wanna-be-prophet who's trying to make a name for herself.  If anything I know people don't want to hear this, but I say it because I've been sent with this message, and I want to see you truly live!

I know there's no good reason to listen to me.  I've made mistakes, screwed up.  All I can tell you is I speak with absolute sincerity now, and I just want to do and say what's right.  I'm not here to say when Jesus is coming again - I don't know.  I'm only trying to wake those who slumber because I believe that's what I'm supposed to do.  If that's not you - great!  You can be a light to others.

I don't know what your end-time beliefs are.  I don't have any, except that Jesus is coming again, and we don't know when, but I know I was led to two scriptures this morning, and if either of them applies to you at all, please just listen to the Holy Spirit, and be led by Him.  Get your Ephesians 6 armor on.

1 Corinthians 3:12-13
"But if anyone builds upon the Foundation, whether it be with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, the work of each one will become plainly, openly known (shown for what it is); for the day of Christ will disclose and declare it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test and critically appraise the character and worth of the work each person has done."

I submit to you that this fire is not literal fire as we know it - but the fire is The Truth.

The other Scripture is from Revelation.  Like I said, I don't even have a set belief system regarding end-times other than that Jesus is coming back sometime, so please don't read something into this that isn't there.  Just listen to what the Holy Spirit would say to you.

Revelation 3: 14-22
"14And to the angel (messenger) of the assembly (church) in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the trusty and faithful and true Witness, the Origin and Beginning and Author of God's creation:
    
15I know your [record of] works and what you are doing; you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot! 16So, because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth!  17For you say, I am rich; I have prospered and grown wealthy, and I am in need of nothing; and you do not realize and understand that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.
    
18Therefore I counsel you to purchase from Me gold refined and tested by fire, that you may be [truly] wealthy, and white clothes to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nudity from being seen, and salve to put on your eyes, that you may see.
    
19Those whom I [dearly and tenderly] love, I tell their faults and convict and convince and reprove and chasten [I discipline and instruct them]. So be enthusiastic and in earnest and burning with zeal and repent [changing your mind and attitude].
    
20Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.
    
21He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne.
    
22He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the [Holy] Spirit says to the assemblies (churches)."

No comments:

Post a Comment