Sunday, January 15, 2012

His Word is LIFE

As I was listening to the sermon today, I began thinking about how much I love God's Word, and just hearing it gives me a wonderful peace.  After listening to His Words, I feel refreshed, energized and have an over all sense of well-being.  The Scriptures tell us that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, that the Truth will set us free, that He is the Word.

While there is a whole sermon series that could be written on that alone, today let me just encourage you to find healing for your soul in God's Word. Proverbs 4:20-22  "My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh."

No comments:

Post a Comment