Saturday, November 26, 2011

Debt, debt, and more debt

Over the past decade, there have been nuggets God has given me that I really didn't piece together until fairly recently.   Maybe I'm dense, or maybe that's what God planned.  If it's what He planned, it seems a little late, but who am I to question?

So I've been hearing a lot about debt for about the last 7 years.  Until the "2008 debt crisis", I didn't really realize what a huge problem it is in our country.  And the sad part is, there's not only all this debt, but there is so much greed, and it's on both sides of the isle.  Doesn't matter if it's the rich or the poor, the left or the right, the republican or the democrat - they all have their own flavor of greed.  Take from someone else.  Coveting what someone else has.


This has got to stop, but I don't believe it will, not without major change.  Change will come, and it will be painful.  Good will always overcome, but the battle must still be won.  I admire those who seem to be able to just go with flow, and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm trepidatious about going through the hard changes.  I just simply am not looking forward to that part at all.

So anyway, here's a dream I had a looooooong time ago (well, in the last decade sometime).  This was one of those dreams that you just can't get out of your head.  It stays with you for years, sometimes keeping you up at night.  It's still that way.  This dream means something.  Here 'tis:
I wanted to go to my home church on a Sunday evening, I needed to get there because I had a message for the pastor.

When I arrived, I saw my pastor at the entrance. The church was different, it wasn't in a building, it was in a cave, hidden so that other people couldn't find it. There were glass doors on the front of the cave.

On the door, the pastor had printed a letter to the congregation. The letter wrote:

"Whoever has been stealing money, please return it and do not steal anymore. The Lord has told me that it is because of your stealing that natural disasters are going to come upon your Nation (in the dream it had a capital 'N')
.
There was $19.00 in our helping fund
(in the dream, a 'pool' that people contributed to, so that if someone needed money, they could go to the church, and that was the fund they would take out of)
and $18.00 of it is gone.
Please return the money. If you do not, your Presidency will fall."



When I opened the door and looked into the cave, the pastor was coming to greet me. There was a little boy there, blonde, maybe 10 years old. Suddenly an earthquake shook the cave to near destruction, but it was only the cave - nothing outside of it felt the earthquake. Large pieces came falling from the ceiling and landed on a woman, also blonde - the boy's mother - she had felt the earthquake and was coming to protect her son. A beam fell and killed her, but the boy did not seem to care, as if he felt nothing for her as his mother.

I began talking to the pastor, then suddenly we were at a different church, where I was given a mic.
I looked at my pastor, and she was about five months pregnant, so I asked her about it, and sure enough - five months.

As I was talking to her, I was still on the phone, but was suddenly with her in a park, and with the little blond boy from earlier. When the sun would hit the boy's face, his face looked like it had golden speckles on it at first, but then when I looked closer, he looked GREEN. A pale, yellowy, ugly, sickly looking GREEN. Then when he got out of the sun, he looked normal again - lovely blond hair, bright eyes, flush cheeks.

I said something about the boy, about how he was so cute, but in the light he was GREEN, she very clearly told me, "It's because he's a muslim."

I said, "He is?" I pointed at him and said, "antichrist spirit" (as in, the same spirit that would enable the antichrist to perform false signs and lying wonders).
I'll just let you ponder on that.  I really didn't understand it at all when I had it, other than that it was important, but now it seems so obvious.  I truly pray that people who have ears to hear will hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment